Invictus Academics wants everyone to be successful in their educational endeavors. We offer a wide range of services including:
* Tutoring - All subjects from K-12
All tutoring is provided by state licensed teachers in the subject area. At times, some tutoring may be performed by advanced high school or college students at lower cost.
* Student Volunteer hours - Students are eligible to volunteer in various roles with Invictus Academics to earn volunteer hours that count towards graduation and scholarships. Volunteer hours also help with the college admission process.
* ACT/SAT Preparation
We help prepare students not only in the subject areas, but also on test taking techniques for improved scoring.
* End of Course Boot Camps
These 2-day courses refresh students on all topics from the beginning of the school year.
* Professional Development/Continuing Education
These classes are for licensed professionals seeking continuing education credits.
* Presentations to School Districts
We offer consulting services and training to school districts nationwide.
* College Prep/Planning/Advising
This service is for students who are in the process of choosing and applying to college. We help with the application process including preparing the students"academic resume".
* GED Completion
For those who would like to earn a GED, we do course prep on all four of the sections required to pass the GED.
Please fill out the form on our contact page for inquiries.