EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUED BY GOVERNOR SCOTT
On October 7, 2018, Governor Rick Scott issued an Executive Order declaring a state of emergency in Florida, for Hurricane Michael.
The Florida Department of Health, in accordance with Executive Order number 18-276 and Executive Order number 18-277, has therefore extended license expiration deadlines for the following professions:
- Radiologic Technicians (October 31, November 30) to midnight on December 6, 2018
- Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics (December 1) to midnight on March 31, 2019
- Opticians (December 31, 2018) to midnight on June 30, 2019
- Occupational Therapist (February 28, 2019) to midnight on June 30, 2019
- Occupational Therapy Assistants (February 28, 2019) to midnight on June 30, 2019
- Registered Pharmacy Technician (December 31, 2018) to midnight on March 31, 2019
- Consultant Pharmacist (December 31, 2018) to midnight on March 31, 2019
Unless another extension is granted, any active license not renewed before this time will go into a delinquent status. Please continue to check for updated licensure expiration date information.